Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions of use
These terms may be updated from time to time and will be valid from the date of publication.
Intellectual property and copyright
Unless otherwise stated, Macmillans Accountants owns, or is licensed to use, the intellectual property, including copyright, of all content on this website.
Use of content
You may view and print pages from the websites for your own use, subject to the restrictions below.
You are not permitted to:
- commercialise Macmillans Accountants’ content; this includes providing training or consulting services to third parties for a fee
- republish material from the Macmillans Accountants website (including republication on another website), without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement
- share material from the staff portal of Macmillans Accountants with members outside of the Macmillans Accountants team
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter and other marketing materials)
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
You may seek approval for use of information outside of these terms by contacting us.
While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in each area of this website is up-to-date and accurate, Macmillans Accountants makes no warranty about its accuracy or completeness.
To the extent permitted by law, Macmillans Accountants its partners, directors, employees, and agents exclude all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) for:
- any error or inaccuracy in, or omission from, the website or client portal area; and any loss or damage suffered by any person, directly or indirectly, through use of the staff portal, including reliance upon the information contained in the staff portal, and any decisions made based on its content.
Macmillans Accountants is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This statement sets out how we will use your personal information.
We may collect the following information:
- mailing or street address
- email address
- telephone number
- age or birth date
- profession, occupation, or job title
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries
- any additional information you provide to us directly through our website, indirectly using our website or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise
- information you provide to us through surveys or visits by our representatives.
Macmillans Accountants’ website uses Google Analytics and HubSpot to analyse use of this website.
The information generated is used to create reports about the use of the site.
Use of personal data
Your data will be used as specified in these terms and conditions or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your information to:
- enable your use of our services
- improve your browsing experience
- supply goods or services purchased on the website
- deal with enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your information to any third parties for direct marketing.
We may disclose information about you:
- to the extent we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal or prospective legal proceedings
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
It should be noted that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential in the staff portal.
Use of the Macmillans Accountants website is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.